- 1 Kerala Recruitment 2020 for 1 Year Apprenticeship Training Scheme
- 2 Eligibility for the Apprenticeship training for Graduates:
- 3 Certificate on the completion of the apprenticeship training
- 4 How to apply for the Kerala govt Apprenticeship Training for Graduates?
- 5 Kerala Govt Jobs Recruitment – 2622 Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts
- 6 Educational Qualification:
Kerala Apprentice Training Recruitment for Diploma/Degree Holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Library Science/Pharmacy/Commercial. Graduate, Diploma degree holders apply for 1 Yr Apprenticeship Training with Stipend. Graduates apply for Technician Apprentice Jobs Vacancies in Kerala state.
Kerala Recruitment 2020 for 1 Year Apprenticeship Training Scheme
Apprenticeship training scheme : The national scheme of apprenticeship training is implemented by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (Government of India), through the Regional Boards of Apprenticeship Training. The Government of Kerala under the Department of Technical Education is to arrange apprentice training for fresh Engineering graduates and diploma holders in the State.
The objective to the Apprenticeship training scheme is to provide practical training to fresh Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders in industries and other organizations to make them employable.
The scheme recruitment is handled by: Supervisory Development Centre, Ernakulam.
Read below given job notification and apply accordingly. It is a rolling advertisement for apprentice training and there is no last date. You may apply any time throughout the year.
|To get employment in Kerala govt you should also contact the govt employment exchange in your area. You may find all the necessary details here for Kerala Employment Exchanges. Also, visit here to register at Ernakulam Employment Exchange|
Eligibility for the Apprenticeship training for Graduates:
Candidates should have passed Degree in Engineering/Technology/Library Science/Pharmacy or Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy/Commercial practice from the institutes approved by AICTE/Directorate of Technical Education of concerned State.
• Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training elsewhere.
• Candidates should not have work experience of one year or more.
• Candidates should not have completed three years after passing the qualifying examinations.
Period of Training: One year
Monthly stipend during the training : The existing minimum monthly stipend rates as recommended by the Central Apprenticeship Council and notified by Government of India is as follows:-
1. Graduate Apprentice : Rs.9000 per month
2. Technician Apprentice : Rs.8000 per month
Most of the industries are giving higher stipends and other facilities like subsidized canteen, conveyance etc.
Certificate on the completion of the apprenticeship training
The Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR), Chennai will issue certificates (Government of India) to the candidates who successfully complete one year training under the scheme. This is a Certificate of proficiency and preference in employment. This certificate is considered as experience for employment under Central/State establishments. Some private industries absorb the candidates after apprentice training and Central Government industries give preference to them for the permanent employment.
How to apply for the Kerala govt Apprenticeship Training for Graduates?
Enrollment for apprenticeship training : The interested candidates will have to register their name in the SD Centre. Filled up enrollment form along with attested copies of consolidated or final mark list and provisional or original certificate with original treasury chalan receipt for necessary fees are to be sent to the Assistant Director, Supervisory Development Centre, NAD Road, Kalamassery-683104.
Placement cell of the college or concerned department heads can take initiative to collect the applications and forward to the SD Centre.
Application form: Application form can be downloaded from the website: www.sdcentre.org
How to apply? To find full details you should visit here: SD Center Apprentice Training
|Supervisory Development Centre (contact details:)
HMT Junction , NAD Road Kalamassery Ernakulam 683104 Kerala
Kerala Govt Jobs Recruitment – 2622 Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts
Supervisory Development Centre Kerala has released notification for the recruitment of Graduate & Technician Apprentices openings.Qualified applicants may may attend the interview on 09 Oct. 2014 & 15 Nov. 2014.
For more information like qualification & how to apply are mentioned below..
Supervisory Development Centre Kerala Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 2622
Name of the Post: Graduate & Technician Apprentice
I. Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy Details: 1387 posts
Name of the Organization:
1. Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd., (KSEB): 952 posts
2. ISRO [Liquid Propulsion Systems CentreLPSC),Valiamala: 110 posts
3. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL): 110 posts
4. ISRO [Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC/ISRO): 109 posts
5. Travancore Titanium Products Ltd., Trivandrum: 24 posts
6. Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC): 20 posts
7. Kerala State Minerals And Metals Ltd (KMML), Chavara, Kollam: 15 posts
8. Agency for Non Conventional Energy & Rural Tech. (ANERT), TVM: 11 posts
9. HLL Lifecare Ltd., Akkulam Factory: 10 posts
10. Rehabilitation Plantations Limited, Punalur, Kollam: 07 posts
11. Institute of Hotel Management And Cantering Technology, TVM: 06 posts
12. Brahmos Aerospace: 06 posts
13. Orbit Automation & Mechatronics Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Cochin: 04 posts
14. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Vellayambalam: 03 posts
II. Kozhikode Vacancy Details: 1235 posts
Name of the Organization:
15. Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEB): 952 posts
16. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL): 110 posts
17. Steel & Industrial Forgins Ltd., Thrissur: 46 posts
18. National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, NIT Campus: 29 posts
19. Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC): 20 posts
20. Malabar Cements LTD, Walayar, Palakkad: 17 posts
21. Keltron Lighting Division, Katalur: 15 posts
22. Edarikode Textiles-unit of KSTC Ltd., Vazhani: 10 posts
23. Centre for Water Resources Development & Management, Kunnamangalam: 10 posts
24. Integrated RuralTechnology Centre, Mundur, Palakkad: 10 posts
25. Harbour Engineering Department: 05 posts
26. Orbit Automation & Mechatronics Solutions Pvt., Ltd., Cochin: 04 posts
27. Peekay Steel Castings (P) Ltd, Nallalam: 04 posts
28. The Trichur Co-op. Spinning Mills Ltd. Vazhani, Trichur: 03 posts
Applicants should possess Diploma, Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants may attend the interview with all necessary documents on 09-10-2014 (Thursday), BTech at 09:00 AM, Degree at 02:00 PM.
For Thiruvananthapuram 15-11-2014 (Saturday), BTech at 09:00 AM, Degree at 02:00 PM. For Kozhikode. Location information is described below..
Date & Time of Interview: 09-10-2014 (Thursday), BTech at 09:00 AM, Diploma at 02:00 PM.
Venue: Govt. Women’s polytechnic College, Kaimanam, Thiruvananthapuram(4 km from Thampanoor).
Date & Time of Interview: 15-11-2014 (Saturday), BTech at 09:00 AM, Diploma at 02:00 PM.
Venue: Hassan Haji Memorial JDT Islam Polytechnic, Kozhikode, Vellimadukunnu (NH 212-7 km from Kozhikode).
For more information like qualification, how to apply & other information simply select the weblink given below..