- 1 Kannur International Airport Ltd (KIAL) Recruiting for 88 Jr Executive, Baggage Screening Executive, Other Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Job Employment Notification.
- 2 KIAL Jobs Opening Details:
- 2.1 Essential Qualification:
- 2.2 Required Age:
- 2.3 Mode of Selection:
- 2.4 Way of Applying:
- 2.5 Notification
- 2.6 Qualification Details
- 2.7 General Instructions
- 2.8 Apply Online
- 2.9 Matched Employment Notification from Kerala State Government:
Kannur International Airport Ltd (KIAL) Recruiting for 88 Jr Executive, Baggage Screening Executive, Other Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Job Employment Notification.
KIAL Recruitment 2018 → Apply Online for 88 Jr Executive, Baggage Screening Executive & Other Vacancies: Kannur International Airport Ltd (KIAL) has displayed 88 vacant seats for Chief Operating Officer (COO), Chief Security Officer, Senior Manager, Manager, Manager/ Asst Manager, Supervisor, Junior Manager, Junior Executive, Baggage Screening Executive & Fire and Rescue Operators posts on contract basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the KIAL official notification can submit their application by online submission on or before 10th May 2017 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original KIAL job notification before applying for the desired post.
–Subscribe our Kerala job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in Kerala.
KIAL Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 88
Name of the Post:
1. Chief Operating Officer: 01
2. Chief Security Officer: 01
3. Senior Manager – Airport Operations: 01
4. Senior Manager- Business Development and Marketing: 01
5. Senior Manager – HR: 01
6. Senior Manager (Civil Engineering): 01
7. Senior Manager (Fire): 01
8. Manager (Airside/ Terminal Operations/Airport Security): 05
9. Manager/Asst Manager (Fire): 03
10. Asst Manager (Terminal Operations/Business Development& Marketing /Airport Security /Airside Operations): 05
11. Supervisor (Fire): 03
12. Junior Manager (Airside/ Terminal Operations/ Airport Security): 08
13. Junior Executive (Airside Operations/ Finance/ Office Support/Engineering/ Terminal Operations/HR/ IT & Electronics): 28
14. Baggage Screening Executive: 17
15. Fire and Rescue Operators: 12
For Post 1 candidates must have acquired Graduation preferably with MBA from a reputed and premier institution.
For Post 2 candidates must have acquired Graduation in any discipline with certification in Basic AVSEC and X-Ray Screeners courses conducted by BCAS and working knowledge of computer operation & Preference will be given to Defense Personnel or from Para Military.
For Post 3 candidates must have acquired Graduation in any discipline and A valid LMV Licence issued by Indian Authority with three years experience.
For Post 4 candidates must have acquired Graduation in any discipline with MBA.
For Post 5 candidates must have acquired Graduation in any discipline with MBA in HR from a reputed institution.
For Post 6 candidates must have acquired First Class Degree in Civil Engineering.
For Post 7 candidates must have acquired Full time Bachelors’ Degree in Automobile/ Mechanical/ Fire Engineering from any UGC recognized university/ institute or Successful completion of Divisional Fire Officers course from National Fire Services College, Nagpur or 03 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire/ Electrical/ Electronics and GiFire with Level 4 Certification or above from Institution of Fire Engineer with relevant experience. For more qualification details refer the notification.
For Post 1 candidates age limit should be less than 55 years.
For Post 2 to 5, 7 candidates age limit should be less than 50 years.
For Post 6, 8, 9, 11 candidates age limit should be less than 45 years.
For Post 10 candidates age limit should be less than 40 years.
For Post 12 to 14 candidates age limit should be less than 35 years.
For Post 15 candidates age limit should be less than 30 years.
-Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on written test, skill test, physical test & interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.kannurairport.in on or before 10/05/2017 by 05:00 PM (IST) & send hard copy of the online application with relevant documents along with proof of eligibility (consent letter) and copy of LAC in a sealed envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the Post of (Under Evictee Category)“ to the following address:
The Managing Director, Kannur International Airport Ltd, 2nd Floor,
New Municipal Building, Maruthai Road, Mattannur, Kannur 670 702.
Last Date to Apply Online: 10/05/2017 by 05:00 PM (IST).