- 1 National Employment Services Keralam: e-Employment Exchange in Kerala
- 2 Why to Register at E-Employment Exchange Kerala @employment.kerala.gov.in
National Employment Services Keralam: e-Employment Exchange in Kerala
Register to E-Employment Exchange Kerala to Increase your Employability chances
National Employment Services Keralam provides E-employment services to its registered users from the state of Kerala. If you are a govt job seeker or looking for an employment opportunity in Kerala state then E-Employment Exchanges in Kerala are for you!
Employment Department is a State Government Department under the Ministry of Labour and Rehabilitation, Government of Kerala. It is one of the world’s largest manpower database managers.
The Employment Services department has a primary objective of providing an interface between the employers and the job seekers. It sponsors the candidates of required qualification, experience and skill set for various jobs within the shortest possible time.
The department strives to achieve its objective through the process of registration, renewal, selection and advising of eligible candidates against notified vacancies. The department renders its service through a network of department entities addressing the specific needs of the targeted beneficiaries.
In addition to paid employment emphasis is now placed on self employment schemes in tune with the change in the employment market.
New Schemes are also contemplated to keep up with the changing times.
Why to Register at E-Employment Exchange Kerala @employment.kerala.gov.in
- There are 84 Employment Exchanges in Kerala State, so at least 1 Employment Exchange in every Taluk.
- 2 Coaching or Guidance Centres in the state for SC/ST Job Seekers
- 7 University Employment Information And Guidance Bureaux in the following districts of Kerala: Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam, Ernakulam, Kalady, Thrissur, Malappuram, Kannur
- 3 Professional Employment Exchanges exclusively for the Professionally Qualified – One each at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam & Kozhikode
- 5 Career Development Centers that play important role in taking new initiatives for the unemployed rural youth. They act as an employment solution provider where individuals can obtain authentic and dependable solutions for all kinds of career issues.
- 6 Special Employment Exchanges For Differently Abled At Thiruvananthapuram, Neyyattinkara, Kollam, Kottayam, Ernakulam, and Kozhikkode.
- 10 Employability Centers For Developing Skill And Employability.
- One-stop solution centre for the youth for acquiring key- competencies of skills to discover a suitable career.
- 1 Model Career Centers: Provide career services and guidance to the unemployed youth.
- Placement Service: Providing an interface between the employers and the job seekers in that it sponsors the candidates of required qualification, experience, skill set for various jobs within the shortest possible time.
- Employment Market Information: The main objective of the programme is to collect the information regarding periodic changes in the level of employment, occupational, educational, industrial, and sectorial composition of employment and shortages and surplus in manpower etc. on a regular and continuous basis.
- 3625852: Total LIVE Registered users.
- 1325713: Male candidates.
- 2300139: Female Candidates.
- 76791: Differently Abled
- Kerala Self Employment Scheme For The Registered Unemployed
- Multi-purpose Service Centres / Job Clubs
- Saranya – Self Employment Scheme For The Destitute Women
- Kaivalya – Comprehensive Employment Assistance For The Differently Abled
Employment Exchanges India:
1945: Employment Exchanges started in the Country
1948: Employment Exchanges thrown open to all categories
1956: The administration handed over to State Governments
1982: Unemployment allowance scheme started
1999: Self Employment Scheme started – KESRU
2012: Employability Centres started
2016: Career Development Centres started
|Want to Register yourself to take benefit from E-Employment Exchanges, Kerala? If yes, visit at https://eemployment.kerala.gov.in and register your account there!|
National Employment Service, Government of Kerala Address & Contact details:
|Employment Directorate, 6th Floor, Thozhil Bhavan, Vikasbhavan P.O, Thiruvananthapuram 695033,
Kerala, India.REACH US:
General Number 0471-2301389
Computer Cell 0471-2301249
E-mail: [email protected]IMPORTANT CONTACTS:
Employment Director 0471-2306246
Joint Director 0471-2302281
Administrative Officer 0471-2323101
Deputy Director (AE&PH) 0471-2300161
Deputy Director (PT) 0471-2300161
State Vocational Guidance Officer 0471-2308814
|Kerala Govt Apprenticeship Training Recruitment:||Apprenticeship Training Scheme for Graduate Apprentice Jobs Vacancies|
|Latest Govt Jobs in Kerala:||Latest Govt Jobs Notification Kerala|
|Central Govt Jobs:||Upcoming Central govt Jobs|