SCTIMST Advisor Recruitment 2020 for Financial Advisor Vacancy. Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum Recruitment 2020 Kerala Govt Jobs Notification 2020.
- 1 SCTIMST Recruitment 2020 Vacancy for Financial Advisor Jobs
- 1.1 SCTIMST Jobs Opening 2020 Details: for Financial Advisor Jobs
- 1.2 SCTIMST Jobs Details: for Financial Advisor Jobs
- 1.3 SCTIMST Pay Scale Details: for Financial Advisor Jobs
- 1.4 Essential Qualification:
- 1.5 Required Age:
SCTIMST Recruitment 2020 Vacancy for Financial Advisor Jobs
SCTIMST Recruitment 2020 → Walk in interview for Financial Advisor Vacancies: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST), Trivandrum has displayed 01 vacant seat for Financial Advisor post. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the SCTIMST official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 10th Fab 2020 with the help of details mentioned below-
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original SCTIMST job notification before applying for the desired post.
–Subscribe our Kerala job portal for govt jobs 2020 or Sarkari Naukri in Kerala.
|Name of the Posts||Financial Advisor|
|Pay Scale||See below table|
|Apply Mode||Walk in Interview|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Name of the Post:||No of the Posts:|
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Financial Advisor||Level 12 (₹78800 -209200)|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
|Financial Advisor||Candidates should have acquired (1) CA/ICWA or M.Com/MBA(Financial Management) from a recognized University
(2) 12 years practical experience in maintenance of Accounts, Budget/Budgetary Control, Final Accounts and balance Sheet and also in various areas of Financial Management in Govt. Department/Autonomous Bodies/Commercial Institutions/Organisations of repute
(3) Should be conversant with Cornputerised Accounting System.
|Name of the Post:||Age:|
|Financial Advisor||Candidates age limit should be less than 56 years as on 10.02.2020 (as per Govt. of India norms for deputation)|
|Interested & eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with bio-data and copies of Annual Performance Assessment Reports for last 5 years to Director, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute (or Medical Sciences & Technology, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695011 on or before 10 Feb 2020
|Name of the Post:||Financial Advisor|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||10/02/2020|
|SCTIMST Jobs Notification:||Notification for SCTIMST Recruitment|