Kerala PSC Notification for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment. KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION NOTIFICATION 2020 for Laboratory Assistant Jobs Vacancies in Kerala government departments
Applications are invited Online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the Laboratory Assistant post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post the candidates should register as per the ‘One Time Registration‘ through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply thorough their profile.
1. Department : Industries and Commerce
2. Name of Post : Laboratory Assistant (Common Facility Service Centre)
3. Scale of pay : 18,000-41,500/-
4. Number of vacancy : 1 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancy noted above and also against the vacancies if any reported to the Commission in writing during the currency of the list.
5. Method of appointment – Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit – 18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Communities.
Extraordinary Gazette Date:- 29.05.2019
Last Date:- 03.07.2019
Category No: 057/2019
7. Qualifications –
- A pass in S.S.L.C or equivalent.
- Should have at least 2 years experience in a recognized Chemical/Physical Laboratory.
The experience should be one acquired after the acquisition of the academic qualification.
|Visit here for All Kerala PSC Latest Jobs: Kerala PSC Latest Recruitment|
|Kerala PSC Driver Recruitment Vacancies|
|Kerala PSC Apply Online Thulasi|