Kudumbashree Trivandrum Recruiting for Consultant, State Program Manager Other Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Employment Jobs Notification.
Kudumbashree Recruitment 2018 → Consultant, State Program Manager & Other Vacancies: State Poverty Eradication Mission, Kudumbashree has displayed vacant seats for Consultant, Program Manager, City Mission Manager, Chief Operating Officer & other posts on contract basis in State Office, District Offices and various Municipalities/ Corporations. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Kudumbashree Trivandrum official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 13th February 2017 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read Kudumbashree Trivandrum original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Kerala job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in Kerala.
Kudumbashree Jobs Opening Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Consultant (Various areas such as Micro Enterprises, Micro Finance, and Marketing): 04
2. Consultant (Various areas such as Gender, Social Development and Tribal): 05
3. Program Manager: 01
4. City Mission Manager
5. Chief Operating Officer (Skill): 01
6. State Program Manager: 04
7. District Program Manager
8. Development Specialist (City Level Technical Cell)
9. M.I.S. Data Analyst: 01
10. M.I.S. Database Administrator: 01
11. M.I.S. Specialist
12. Documentation Assistant: 01
13. Program Manager (Agriculture& Animal Husbandry): 01
14. Consultant (Animal Husbandry): 01
15. Consultant (M.K.S.P. (Agriculture)): 02
16. N.R.L.M. Accountant
17. Accountant – State Mission: 01
18. Communication Specialist: 02
19. Urban Planner/Town Planning Specialist (State Technical Cell): 01
20. Urban Infrastructure Specialist (City level Technical Cell)
21. Municipal Finance Specialist (State Technical Cell): 01
22. Municipal Finance Specialist (City Level Technical Cell)
23. Multi Task Personnel
For Post 1,3,5 candidates must have acquired M.S.W/ M.B.A/ Post-Graduation in Rural Development/ Equivalent qualification.
For Post 2 candidates must have acquired M.S.W/ Post-Graduation in Rural Development/ Post-Graduation in Anthropology/ Women Studies/ Sociology/ Political Science/ Gandhian Studies/ Development Studies/ Equivalent qualification.
For Post 4 candidates must have acquired M.B.A/ M.S.W.
For Post 6,7 candidates must have acquired M.B.A.
For Post 8 candidates must have acquired M.S.W/ Equivalent qualification.
For Post 9 candidates must have acquired B.Tech./B.E (Computer Science/I.T.)/ M.C.A or Equivalent qualification with relevant experience. For other posts refer the notification.
For Post 1,2,4,7 to 11,14 to 18,20,22,45 candidates age limit should be less than 40 years.
For Post 3,6,13,19,21 candidates age limit should be less than 45 years.
For Post 5 candidates age limit should be less than 50 years.
For Post 12 candidates age limit should be less than 35 years.
For Post 23 candidates age limit should be less than 30 years.
-Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per norms.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be selected based on candidates performance in interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format along with detailed bio-data and attested copies of certificates to the following address:
P.B. No. 436, Thycaud. P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695014
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 13/02/2017.