- 1 Kerala State Planning Board(KSPB): Career and Employment Notification for KSPB Vacancies
- 2 Apply Online for Latest Recruitment Vacancies in Kerala State Planning Board
- 3 Visit Kerala.20Govt.com for Latest Job Notifications for Kerala State Planning Board Recruitment
- 4 Kerala.20Govt.com- Free Job Alert for Kerala State Planning Board Recruitment
- 5 Educational Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria for Kerala State Planning Board Recruitment
- 6 About: Kerala State Planning Board:
- 7 Functions and goals of Kerala State Planning Board (KSPB):
Kerala State Planning Board(KSPB): Career and Employment Notification for KSPB Vacancies
KSPB is one of the Govt Boards in Kerala state and it is aimed to enable the state govt to plan and formulate development plans. If you are looking to get placed or seeking an opportunity to work in Kerala State Planning Board then this is the right place to find latest career and employment notifications for KSPB recruitment.
|Visit here to get Latest recruitment in KSPB: Kerala State Planning Board Recruitment Vacancies|
Apply Online for Latest Recruitment Vacancies in Kerala State Planning Board
Like most of the other Kerala Govt departments, Kerala State Planning Board also have made the hiring and recruitment process online. So, to apply for latest recruitment vacancies in Kerala State Planning Board you will have to apply online if there is an ongoing recruitment process for that. For this, you need to be aware about the employment notifications from Kerala State Planning Board which they publish at their official website-http://www.spb.kerala.gov.in. Once you get the job alert, you can easily apply online for the Kerala State Planning Board Career and Employment Opportunity in Government sector.
We provide you the right links for applying online, so that you don’t need to bother about the Information. We also attach official notification PDF as well which you can read carefully and check the important points.
Visit Kerala.20Govt.com for Latest Job Notifications for Kerala State Planning Board Recruitment
For many candidates it becomes difficult to understand everything from the original official notification from the Kerala State Planning Board recruitment. In this case the role of our website becomes important because we provide them all the information in easy to understand way so that they can grasp every details and apply successfully to the ongoing recruitment.
Moreover, we also have comment section on every employment news notification we publish on our site- Kerala.20Govt.com. The candidates may ask anything related to the recruitment if they have any doubt.
Kerala.20Govt.com- Free Job Alert for Kerala State Planning Board Recruitment
You should subscribe our Kerala Govt job portal to stay updated for latest career and Employment News for Kerala State Planning Board.
Subscribe to Latest Jobs Like this in Kerala. Get Free Job Alerts!
Get latest job notification at the right time so that you may apply for jobs in Kerala State Planning Board recruitment before the last date. We keep an eye on Kerala State Planning Board recruitment notifications so that you can get job alerts at the correct time.
Never miss an update from Kerala State Planning Board recruitment board! It offers great job opportunity for the govt job aspirants from Kerala State Government.
The Job Alert Service is completely Free and it offers you spam free email notifications. The Job alerts are specifically designed for Kerala Government Recruitment. You wont get emails for any other types of recruitment notifications.
So, if you want to get latest Job alerts for Kerala government Jobs then subscribe our email notification service. Above all, it is free and it sends no spam, promotional or harmful emails.
Click the link to visit the subscription page for Kerala Government jobs Alerts here.
Educational Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria for Kerala State Planning Board Recruitment
Like any other recruitment and jobs, eligibility criteria may differ as per the job requirements and desired skills to fulfill the vacancies at a given time. Generally for entry level, the minimum required qualifications are 10th and 12th pass (Higher secondary ) or SSLC (equivalent of 12th pass in Kerala State Education). For middle level at least a graduation is required while for higher positions the required qualification may be a PG degree. While for the job profiles that need only the physical capabilities the required qualification may go down to 8th or even 5th pass (Peon or Majdoor, etc)
About: Kerala State Planning Board:
Kerala State Planning Board (KSPB) is an advisory board under the Kerala Government. The KSPB was constituted for the first time in September 1967 with Chief Minister as Chairman and a non-official as part time Vice-Chairman.
Apart from Minister for Finance and Chief Secretary to the Government, there were three full time members. The Director, Bureau of Economics and Statistics, was Member Secretary. The Board was formed with a view to enable the State Government to formulate development plans based on a scientific assessment of the resources of the State in the one hand and the growth priorities on the other. The Board was also entrusted with the task of bringing out a comprehensive economic review report of the state every year.
The term of the Board is customarily five years analogous with the term of the ruling Government. Since 1967 the Board has been reconstituted 15 times. The Board, through its expertise, facilitates good planning and better implementation of development schemes/projects in the State.
Functions and goals of Kerala State Planning Board (KSPB):
- Continuous assessment of the progress of the State’s economy, its prospects and problems and suggest reforms & changes in the policies, priorities and programmes as may be necessary.
- Suggestions on all economic and development policy matters and on individual projects, programmes & schemes.
- Formulation of Five Year and Annual Plans for the State and monitor and evaluate their implementation.
- Suggest measures for improving performance of public enterprises with special concern in enhancing quality of service to the people, productivity and generation of surplus for development.
- Decentralized Planning & Development and enhancing local & public participation in the projects.
- Undertaking studies, surveys and researches, as may be necessary for the proper discharge of the functions, through taskforces, expert committees & working groups which include eminent research institutions/consultants.
- Preparation of Economic Review of the State every year.
|KSPB Official address:||
Kerala State Planning Board
Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004
|KSPB Contact details||Tel: 0471-2540208|
|KSPB Official website:||www.spb.kerala.gov.in/|